Malaysia's Online Academy for Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)Course director: Prof. Dr. Ida Normiha Hilmi, Consultant Gastroenterologist.This informal learning academy provides a concise and holistic overview of IBD in six engaging modules.
Module 4: Holistic Patient-centred Care for IBD
- Each module contains not more than 35 minutes of recording, with pre & post assessment questions and online resources for download.
- The average course duration is 3 hours, so you may complete the whole thing in a week or pace yourself over a longer time span.
- For participants who are joining the IBD Preceptorship Programme, it is recommended to complete the course beforehand.
Upon completing this module, participants will have a better understanding of IBD in the following aspects:
- Multidisciplinary team (MDT) care
- Mental and psychosocial management
- Ostomy care
- Nutrition care & management of extraintestinal manifestations in IBD
This module is presented by Dr. Nik Razima Wan Ibrahim
& Ms. Siti Hawa Mohd Taib
This CPD activity is done in collaboration with the Malaysian Society of Gastroenterology & Hepatology
; and Johnson & Johnson Sdn Bhd
Upon viewing the video and successfully completing the quiz in this module, you will be given 1 CPD point, that will be credited instantly in your MMA CPD account.To pass this module, get at least 4 out of 5 questions correct.