Malaysia's Online Academy for Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)Course director: Prof. Dr. Ida Normiha Hilmi, Consultant Gastroenterologist.This informal learning academy provides a concise and holistic overview of IBD in six engaging modules.
Module 2: Managing Crohn's Disease
- Each module contains not more than 35 minutes of recording, with pre & post assessment questions and online resources for download.
- The average course duration is 3 hours, so you may complete the whole thing in a week or pace yourself over a longer time span.
- For participants who are joining the IBD Preceptorship Programme, it is recommended to complete the course beforehand.
Upon completing this module, participants will have a better understanding in the following aspects:
The Malaysian treatment algorithms for IBD can be obtained from:Malaysian IBD Treatment Algorithms
- Treatment algorithms and goals of therapy
- The role and importance of biologics in CD management
- Current treatment options and considerations in the local setting
- Importance of interventional radiology, as well as abscess drainage in disease management
This module is presented by Prof. Dr. Ida Normiha Hilmi
This CPD activity is done in collaboration with the Malaysian Society of Gastroenterology & Hepatology
; and Johnson & Johnson Sdn Bhd
Upon viewing the video and successfully completing the quiz in this module, you will be given 1 CPD point, that will be credited instantly in your MMA CPD account.To pass this module, get at least 4 out of 5 questions correct.