This is a 4th module of a 6-part course series on "Novel Therapeutic Approached for Prostate Cancer".
Module 4: Approaches to Castrate-Sensitive Prostate Cancer
- The series contains 6 modules and 6 sets of questions in total.
- Doctors need to view all modules and attempt all 6 sets of questions to pass the series and earn 6 CPD credits in total.
- Duration of this module: approximately 30 minutes.
- Duration of total course series: 3 hours.
- Describe the rationale, role and options for androgen deprivation therapy in the management of patients with prostate cancer
- Describe the best evidence-based management of castrate-sensitive prostate cancer
This CPD activity is done in collaboration with Johnson & Johnson Sdn Bhd.
Upon viewing the video and successfully completing the quiz in this module, you will be given 1 CPD point, that will be credited instantly in your MMA CPD account.To pass this module, get at least 10 out 12 questions correct.