This is a 2nd module of a 6-part course series on "Novel Therapeutic Approached for Prostate Cancer".
Module 2: Identification and Management of Early Stages of Prostate Cancer
- The series contains 6 modules and 6 sets of questions in total.
- Doctors need to view all modules and attempt all 6 sets of questions to pass the series and earn 6 CPD credits in total.
- Duration of this module: approximately 30 minutes.
- Duration of total course series: 3 hours.
- Describe the initial steps in the evaluation of patients suspected to have prostate cancer
- Describe how clinical and histologic grading systems can be used to stage and risk-stratify patients with prostate cancer
- Describe the best evidence-based management of very-low and low risk prostate cancers
This CPD activity is done in collaboration with Johnson & Johnson Sdn Bhd.
Upon viewing the video and successfully completing the quiz in this module, you will be given 1 CPD point, that will be credited instantly in your MMA CPD account.To pass this module, get at least 14 out 17 questions correct.