This is a 5th module of a 6-part course series on "Novel Therapeutic Approached for Prostate Cancer".
Module 5: Approaches to Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer
- The series contains 6 modules and 6 sets of questions in total.
- Doctors need to view all modules and attempt all 6 sets of questions to pass the series and earn 6 CPD credits in total.
- Duration of this module: approximately 30 minutes.
- Duration of total course series: 3 hours.
- Define castrate-resistant prostate cancer and describe the rationale for the various treatment modalities for this stage of disease
- Describe the best evidence-based management of castrate-resistant prostate cancer
This CPD activity is done in collaboration with Johnson & Johnson Sdn Bhd.
Upon viewing the video and successfully completing the quiz in this module, you will be given 1 CPD point, that will be credited instantly in your MMA CPD account.To pass this module, get at least 10 out 12 questions correct.